Your Ad Here

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nursing Day (tuesday

Monday, March 17, 2008

The lecture in NCM drained all our energies and it seemed that everyone have no sense of get-up-and-go. That afternoon was so tiring and I think I’m going to collapse to the floor.
Despite of the exhaustion, everyone really wanted to practice their part for the cultural show. And I was thinking that we can’t make it on moment. I don’t want them to see me losing hope, but I can’t hide my worries. A shout ruined my concentration. Oh! It was Kinuga! And again, the practice started. I saw the faces of my classmates that they really wanted to practice. That afternoon, I realized that I should not act like that. “You should not lose hope, trust them. They can make it on time!” I told myself. Take one! Again! Again! Again! Well done! It’s almost perfect! GOOD!
The day ended…. I want to sleep….

0 comments: