Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The NEPHRO ROOM (part 2)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The NEPHRO ROOM (part 2)

Upon entering that room, I told my self that I have to not act like that. She was I her fathers lap and I saw the pain in her face. “I should do something!” I told myself. What can I do to make the ache gone? It was afar my ability. I was here to be of assistance to people in this room but what can I do to make the pain gone.
I felt so useless during that time. “What am I doing here? I’m so useless. “I told myself saddened. I went out to find something that will help her. But I don’t know what I’m looking for. I went back to the Nephro room and asked her father how I can help her. Her father told me that her left arm is inflaming and it caused the pain to her. Swiftly, I checked her hand and it was bulged just like what her father told me. I looked at my kit bag and asked my self what’s in that bag that can help her. I opened the bag and got a towel. I prepared a washbasin and poured a glass of ice cold water. I added three glasses of drinking water to make the solution not too cold. I soaked the towel and slowly I placed it on her inflamed hand. I continued doing until she felt like ‘okay’.
After doing that, I went to the comfort room to sluice the towel I used. When I came back, she was slumbering on bed. Later that morning, a doctor came indoors and talked to my other patient’s mother. I can’t noticeably hear what they were talking about. But after that tête-à-tête, the room was filled of apprehension and I think it will blow up that time.

0 comments: