Your Ad Here

Friday, March 13, 2009

DUNKIN DO NUTS

Friday, March 13, 2009

I just left a Dunkin Donuts, and once again I am disappointed with my coffee. I am not a "coffeaholic," but I do consume Dunkin Donuts coffee about 1-3 times per week. When I am on the road traveling, I visit many different Dunkin Donuts locations. I have discovered that my coffee tastes drastically different from one franchise to another.


In addition, the coffee often tastes different depending on which Dunkin Donuts employee is serving it. These employees sometimes seem to be poorly trained. This doesn't happen when I go to Starbucks or any other coffee-oriented store. I can line up 10 coffees from 10 different Starbucks locations, and they will all taste the same.


I can see inconsistencies happening like this in a local restaurant. If they have 2 different chefs working, sometimes the food tastes slightly different, but most of the time it tastes pretty much the same. But for a franchise company this is totally unacceptable. There should be systems in place to keep all of the products looking and tasting the same. When you buy a franchise you should be buying into a proven system.


0 comments: